Nightlife & the Arts in Seattle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Seattle Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C D-G H-K L-M N O-P Q-S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At this sumptuous Moroccan-themed escape, you can sprawl on tasseled...
If you're tired of 40-ounce Cokes and $10 popcorn with neon-yellow...
|Film||The Central District|
This is an elegant place for dinner and dancing, with a polished...
|Dance Clubs||Capitol Hill|
This 1963 cinema, scooped up and restored by Microsoft billionaire...
The best beer bar in Pioneer Square, Collins Pub features 22...
The Comedy Underground
Beneath Swannie's Sports Bar & Grill, this club puts on stand-up...
|Comedy Clubs||Pioneer Square|
Conor Byrne Pub
You might actually hear an Irish accent or two at Conor Byrne...
A Contemporary Theatre
Dedicated to launching exciting works by emerging dramatists...
If you're not ready to quit partying when Seattle's bars shut...
|Dance Clubs||Pioneer Square|
Copper Gate Tavern
Old Ballard's Scandinavian heritage is still alive. At Copper...
Cornish College of the Arts
Distinguished jazz, dance, and other groups all perform here...
|Arts Centers||Capitol Hill|
The heart and soul of Seattle's music scene since 1991, the Crocodile...
|Music Clubs||Capitol Hill|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe