- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
The I.D. is a very popular lunchtime spot with Downtown office workers and a popular dinner spot with many Seattleites. You should definitely make a meal here part of your visit. You'll need at least an hour at the Wing Luke Museum. A stop at Uwajimaya is essential. Don't plan on spending a full day here—a morning or an afternoon will suffice. And be forewarned that, as in adjacent Pioneer Square, Seattle's homelessness problem is quite visible here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's