- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
Not much gets going on the Hill until late morning, so spend the morning at Volunteer Park and the Seattle Asian Art Museum (open at 10 am, Wednesday–Sunday) or at nearby Washington Park Arboretum. Be sure to stop for coffee first—this neighborhood has many great coffeehouses to choose from. If you save your visit for the afternoon, do some strolling and shopping, pep up with a coffee stop, then stick around for dinner and barhopping—these are the Hill's real attractions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's