Football in Seattle
Mobile AppDownload Seattle - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Seattle Seahawks. The Seattle Seahawks play in the $430-million, state-of-the-art Qwest Field. Single-game football tickets go on sale in late July or early August, and all home games sell out quickly. Tickets are expensive, with the cheapest seats, in the 300 section (where you actually get a really good view of the field), starting at $42. Note that traffic and parking are both nightmares on game days; try to take public transportation—or walk the mile from Downtown. 800 Occidental Ave. S, Sodo, Seattle, WA, 98134. 425/203–8000. www.seahawks.com.
UW Huskies. The UW Huskies are almost as popular as the Seahawks. The team, which usually plays at Husky Stadium, a U-shaped stadium that overlooks Lake Washington, currently hosts home games at CenturyLink as Husky Stadium is renovated. The Dawgs plan to be back for the 2013 season. Tickets, which start around $30, go on sale at the end of July. University of Washington, 3800 Montlake Blvd. NE, University District, Seattle, WA, 98105. 206/543–2200. gohuskies.cstv.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's