- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Argosy Cruises operates daily sightseeing, lunch and dinner, and charter tours around Puget Sound. Tacoma Walking Tours takes groups around the major city sights and historic areas; prior reservations are required. Two-hour Dale Chihuly Tours ($10) explore the famous local artist's works at the Art Museum, in Union Station, and through the Bridge of Glass Tuesday through Saturday at 10 and 2; reservations must be made 14 days prior. Wavetrek organizes white-water rafting, kayaking, and climbing trips, and children's adventure activities in the North Cascades.
Argosy Cruises. Pier 55, Seattle, WA. 206/623-4252 or 800/642-7816. www.argosycruises.com.
Dale Chihuly Tours. 253/272-4258 Ext. 5001.
Tacoma Walking Tours. 1911 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA. 253/209-6873.
Wavetrek. Box 236, Index, WA, 98256. 360/793-1705 or 800/543-7971. www.wavetrek.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $169-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $169-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $140 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $140 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle