- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Greyhound Lines and Northwestern Trailways cover Washington and the Pacific Northwest. From Seattle, Greyhound connects Tacoma (45 minutes, $7.25-$8), Olympia (1 hour and 45 minutes, $12-$14), and Everett (1 hour and 45 minutes, $8.25). Northwestern Trailways also has daily buses from Seattle south through Tacoma ($7.25) and north through Everett ($8). Olympic Bus Lines runs between Port Angeles, Sequim, and Seattle. Pierce Transit provides bus service around Tacoma.
Greyhound Lines (800/231-2222. www.greyhound.com.)
Olympic Bus Lines. 800/457-4492. www.olympicbuslines.com.
Pierce County Transit (253/581-8000. www.piercetransit.org.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $169-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $169-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $140 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $140 Sheraton Seattle Hotel