- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac), 15 mi south of Seattle, is the hub for the Seattle environs. Regional airports include Bellingham International Airport, the hub between northwestern Washington and Canada; Friday Harbor, the San Juan Islands airport; Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island's flight center; and Fairchild International in Port Angeles, serving the Olympic Peninsula and Vancouver Island. The Tacoma Narrows Airport in Gig Harbor connects the Kitsap Peninsula with Sea-Tac.
Allegiant has direct flights between Bellingham and Las Vegas. Horizon Air flies between Bellingham, Port Angeles, and Sea-Tac airports. United Express also connects Bellingham with Sea-Tac. San Juan Airlines flies between Bellingham, Anacortes, and San Juan, Orcas, and Lopez islands.
Bellingham International (1801 Roeder Ave., Bellingham, WA, 98225. 360/676-2500. www.portofbellingham.com.)
Fairchild International. 1402 Airport Rd., Port Angeles, WA. 360/457-1138. www.portofpa.com/airports.
Friday Harbor. San Juan Island, WA. 360/378-2688. www.portfridayharbor.org/airport.
Oak Harbor. Whidbey Island, WA. 800/359-3220.
San Juan Airlines. 800/874-4434. www.sanjuanairlines.com.
Sea-Tac Airport (17801 International Blvd., [Hwy. 99], Seattle, WA, 98158. 206/787-5388 or 800/544-1965. www.portseattle.org/sea-tac.)
Tacoma Narrows Airport. 1202 26th Ave., Gig Harbor, WA. 253/853-5844.
United Express. 800/241-6522. www.ual.com.
Shuttle Express provides scheduled ride-share service hourly from Sea-Tac Airport to all Washington zip codes. Bremerton-Kitsap Airporter shuttles passengers from Sea-Tac to points in Tacoma, Bremerton, Port Orchard, and Gig Harbor ($12-$20, double for round-trip). The Capital Aeroporter connects Sea-Tac with Olympia ($26 one-way, $45 round-trip). Olympic Bus Lines and Pennco have shuttles from Port Angeles and the Olympic Peninsula to Sea-Tac. The Bellair Airporter makes 10 round-trips daily between Sea-Tac and Bellingham ($34 one-way, $60 round-trip), with stops in Blaine, the Alaska Ferry, Marysville, Arlington, Mount Vernon, LaConner, Anacortes, San Juan Ferries, and Whidbey Island; the shuttle also runs east from Sea-Tac through Cle Elum and Ellensburg on the way to Yakima ($26-42). Quick as Air Coachlines takes passengers to Canada.
Airporter Shuttle/Bellair Charters (866/235-5247. www.airporter.com.)
Bremerton-Kitsap Airporter. 800/562-7948. www.kitsapairporter.com.
Capital Aeroporter (360/754-7113 or 800/962-3579. www.capair.com.)
Olympic Bus Lines. 360/417-0700 or 800/457-4492. www.olympicbuslines.com.
Pennco. 360/452-5104 or 888/673-6626.
Quick as Air. 800/665-2122; 604/244-3744 in Canada. www.quickcoach.com.
Shuttle Express. 425/981-7000. www.shuttleexpress.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $131-$178 -- Seattle: Hilton Hotel w/City Views, Save 55% Expedia
- $179-$189 -- 4-Star Seattle Hotel over July Fourth Week Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $19.99 per day -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Seattle Sixt Rent a Car
- $176-$204 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel Through Summer — $176-$204 Holiday Inn Seattle
- $170-$195 -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $170-$195 Sheraton Seattle Hotel