- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Batdorf & Bronson Dancing Goats Coffee Bar
Batdorf & Bronson Dancing Goats Coffee Bar Review
Here is a local roaster (also with branches in metro Atlanta, Georgia) that can stand up to the best of Seattle's coffeehouses. Several spacious and sleek shops, one across from the Farmers Market and one in the heart of downtown, pair the best beans with just-baked pastries and tasty sandwiches. The tasting room at 200 Market Street is in the roastery. You can sample about a half-dozen of Batdorf's favorite blends in the tasting room Wednesday-Sunday from 9 to 4.
- Address: 111 Market St. NE, Olympia, WA 98501
- Phone: 360/528-5555
- Website: www.dancinggoats.com
- Location: Olympia
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
- 513 S. Capitol Way, Olympia, WA, 98501, 360/786-6717
- 200 Market St., Olympia, WA, 98501, 360/753-4057
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $131-$178 -- Seattle: Hilton Hotel w/City Views, Save 55% Expedia
- $179-$189 -- 4-Star Seattle Hotel over July Fourth Week Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $19.99 per day -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Seattle Sixt Rent a Car
- $176-$204 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel Through Summer — $176-$204 Holiday Inn Seattle
- $170-$195 -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $170-$195 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We will be in Seattle for 3nt/4 days in july. Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more