- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Batdorf & Bronson Dancing Goats Coffee Bar
Batdorf & Bronson Dancing Goats Coffee Bar Review
Here is a local roaster (also with branches in metro Atlanta, Georgia) that can stand up to the best of Seattle's coffeehouses. Several spacious and sleek shops, one across from the Farmers Market and one in the heart of downtown, pair the best beans with just-baked pastries and tasty sandwiches. The tasting room at 200 Market Street is in the roastery. You can sample about a half-dozen of Batdorf's favorite blends in the tasting room Wednesday–Sunday from 9 to 4.
- Address: 111 Market St. NE, Olympia, WA 98501
- Phone: 360/528–5555
- Website: www.dancinggoats.com
- Location: Olympia
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
- 513 S. Capitol Way, Olympia, WA, 98501, 360/786–6717
- 200 Market St., Olympia, WA, 98501, 360/753–4057
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more