- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
At a Glance
- reliable chain hotel
- good location
- not much personality
Check Rates from our Partners
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton Review
Its splashy waterfront location—right in the center of the city marina, adjacent to the Bremerton Harborside Conference Center and just a block from the ferry terminal—makes this large, modern hotel a bit more interesting than your usual mid-range chain property. Inside you'll find plush furnishings, plenty of in-room amenities, and pure comfort all the way. A daily hot breakfast is included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more