- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Inn at Port Gardner
At a Glance
- right on the waterfront
- close to area restaurants
- nice patio and lobby
- no pool
- rooms are lovely but of the standard chain-hotel variety
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Port Gardner Review
Stroll along the marina and you'll encounter this gray, warehouse-style structure, which wraps around a cozy, modern hotel. Public spaces are done in summery colors and enhanced by modern art, and the lobby is warmed by a fireplace. Rooms are contemporary, each with a DVD player and Wi-Fi; Marina View quarters add a water panorama from big glass windows or a French-door patio, and Harbor View suites have a kitchenette, fireplace, and soaking tub. All guests receive free gym passes to a nearby gym and a bountiful breakfast basket.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more