- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Phoenix Inn Suites
At a Glance
- great rates considering size and look of rooms
- lots of amenities
- indoor pool open 24 hours
- pedestrian hotel appearance
Check Rates from our Partners
Phoenix Inn Suites Review
This polished inn is nestled right up to Budd Inlet and just a couple of blocks from the Farmers Market. The lobby is filled with gray-blue and lavender hues, crystal chandeliers, and gilt-framed paintings, and rooms follow suit with plush fabrics in deep charcoals, golds, and beiges. Splashy bonuses include corner jetted tubs, chaises longues, complimentary bottled water, free weekday newspapers, and fresh-baked cookies served every evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more