- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Phoenix Inn Suites
At a Glance
- great rates considering size and look of rooms
- lots of amenities
- indoor pool open 24 hours
- pedestrian hotel appearance
Check Rates from our Partners
Phoenix Inn Suites Review
This polished inn is nestled right up to Budd Inlet and just a couple of blocks from the Farmers Market. The lobby is filled with gray-blue and lavender hues, crystal chandeliers, and gilt-framed paintings, and rooms follow suit with plush fabrics in deep charcoals, golds, and beiges. Splashy bonuses include corner jetted tubs, chaises longues, complimentary bottled water, free weekday newspapers, and fresh-baked cookies served every evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more