- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- wraparound porch with vast bay views
- the suites are spacious and romantic
- creaks and quirks of a century-old mansion
Check Rates from our Partners
Chinaberry Hill Review
Original fixtures and stained-glass windows are among the grace notes in this 1889 Queen Anne–style B&B in the Stadium Historic District. Suites have shining wood floors, antique feather beds dressed in fine-quality linens, and ornate desks; three have a hot tub. The two-story Catchpenny Cottage carriage house, which sleeps six, has a claw-foot tub and memorabilia from its horse-and-buggy days. A guest kitchen stocks complimentary drinks, cookies, and popcorn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more