- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Tucked into a glitzy, glass-front office building on a sunny corner across from the Farmers Market, the aptly named restaurant brings an Italian countryside ambience to this relaxed neighborhood. Tables line up against sponge-painted gold walls decorated with a series of Patés Baroni posters, with tiny stained-glass lamps lighting the scene. Specialties include the piadina sandwiches, slices of warmed flatbread slathered with such cold fillings as smoked duck on spinach vinaigrette, along with thin-crust pizzas, creative pastas, and hearty grills.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more