- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Reptile Zoo & Living Museum
Reptile Zoo & Living Museum Review
About 10 miles east of Snohomish, this zoo contains a room full of well-cared-for reptiles, all up close in clear glass displays. Visitors can hold several different types of snakes, watch a giant snapping turtle swimming for lunch, gaze at a world-wide collection of lizards, and eye an albino alligator. Many of the world's deadliest snakes—plus a two-headed turtle, a five-legged frog, and other oddities—are also on exhibit. Kids love it. The site is the home zoo of the Northwest's famous Reptile Man, an icon who brings his scaly friends to events all around the region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more