- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lobster Shop Review
Built on stilts above the Dash Point tide flats, this former grocery store and beachside soda fountain is now an upscale, two-story seafood spot with panoramic bay views. Start with a house martini (always a double) or a taste of Washington wine, and perhaps Manila clams in white wine, or charbroiled artichoke with lemon-caper aioli. Move on to jumbo prawn étoufée with Southern grits, potato-crusted lingcod, or pearl couscous with mixed seafood. Finish with flourless chocolate cake with brown-sugar ice cream and house-made caramel. Twilight meals, served before 5:30, provide a mix of courses at a reduced price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more