- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lobster Shop Review
Built on stilts above the Dash Point tide flats, this former grocery store and beachside soda fountain is now an upscale, two-story seafood spot with panoramic bay views. Start with a house martini (always a double) or a taste of Washington wine, and perhaps Manila clams in white wine, or charbroiled artichoke with lemon-caper aioli. Move on to jumbo prawn étoufée with Southern grits, potato-crusted lingcod, or pearl couscous with mixed seafood. Finish with flourless chocolate cake with brown-sugar ice cream and house-made caramel. Twilight meals, served before 5:30, provide a mix of courses at a reduced price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more