- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Roaring River Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- pretty location
- rustic-chic Herb's Place hunting cabin is spacious and reasonably priced
- rooms are a little cluttered and overdone
Check Rates from our Partners
Roaring River Bed & Breakfast Review
On 2½ acres above the Snoqualmie River, this secluded B&B has unbeatable mountain and wilderness views and rooms, with wainscoting and fireplaces, have private entrances and decks. The Mountain View Room has a whirlpool tub; the Bear-Iris Room has a featherbed and a two-person Japanese soaking tub. Herb's Place is a hunting cabin with a kitchen and loft, and the Rock & Rose Room has its own sauna—behind a giant boulder. Homemade goodies are delivered to your room each morning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more