- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Arnie's in Edmonds
Arnie's in Edmonds Review
Directly across from the sound, this classic, reasonably priced seafood restaurant (with another branch in Mukilteo) has expansive views of the water. You can count on fresh, seasonal fish and shellfish, with the menu varying depending on the day's catch. One noted dish, Prawns Undecided, consists of prawns prepared in three different ways—stuffed with crab, roasted with garlic, and coated in a beer batter and fried. Pan-seared oysters, seared ahi tacos, and chopped seafood salad are other standouts. Sunday brunches, which last until 2, are a local tradition.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more