- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Boat Shed Review
At this deliberately rustic waterfront restaurant diners share a casual, seaside camaraderie as they slurp up clam chowder, steamed clams, and mussels, plus larger plates of creatively prepared seafood grills and pastas—cioppino, wasabi-spiced fresh halibut, and smoked-salmon linguine are some of the best bets. Sailors, who enjoy free boat moorage, arrive early for the famed Sunday brunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more