Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Toga's Soup House Deli & Gourmet
Toga's Soup House Deli & Gourmet Review
Toga's serves an eclectic menu of casual fare, ranging from homemade soups and fresh salads to hearty sandwiches. The many windows provide views of the Olympic Mountains, and there's also an open-air patio. If you're in a hurry to see the sights, there's always the drive-through.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more