Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort
At a Glance
- nearby trails
- peaceful setting
- some units are pet-friendly
- units are dated
- some guests have complained about cleanliness
- pools get crowded
Check Rates from our Partners
Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort Review
Deep in the brooding forest along the Sol Duc River and surrounded by 5,000-foot-tall mountains, the main draw of this remote 1910 resort is the pool area, with soothing mineral baths and a freshwater swimming pool. Some forest cabins have kitchens, but all are spartan; however, after a day's hike, a dip, and dinner at the Springs Restaurant, you'll hardly notice. The attractive fir-and-cedar-paneled dining room serves unpretentious meals all day, drawing on top Northwest seafood and produce.
- Address: 12076 Sol Duc Hot Springs Rd., Olympic National Park, WA 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 360/327–3583; 888/476–5382
- Website: www.olympicnationalparks.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 27 cabins, 1 suite.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–late-Mar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more