Log Cabin Resort
At a Glance
- boat rentals available on-site
- convenient general store
- pets allowed in some cabins
- cabins are very rustic
- no plumbing in the camper cabins
- no TV
Log Cabin Resort Review
This rustic resort has an idyllic setting at the northeast end of Lake Crescent with lodging choices that include A-frame chalet units, standard cabins, small camper cabins, motel units, and RV sites with full hookups. Meals are served seasonally at the cozy water-view restaurant and a bed-and-breakfast package is available for extra savings. You can rent paddleboats or kayaks to use by the hour or day.
- Address: 3183 E. Beach Rd., Port Angeles, WA, 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 888/896–3818
- Website: www.olympicnationalparks.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 4 rooms, 24 cabins, 22 RV sites, 4 tent sites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–late May.
View deals in Olympic National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More