Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Log Cabin Resort
At a Glance
- boat rentals available on-site
- convenient general store
- pets allowed in some cabins
- cabins are very rustic
- no plumbing in the camper cabins
- no TV
Check Rates from our Partners
Log Cabin Resort Review
This rustic resort has an idyllic setting at the northeast end of Lake Crescent with lodging choices that include A-frame chalet units, standard cabins, small camper cabins, motel units, and RV sites with full hookups. Meals are served seasonally at the cozy water-view restaurant and a bed-and-breakfast package is available for extra savings. You can rent paddleboats or kayaks to use by the hour or day.
- Address: 3183 E. Beach Rd., Port Angeles, WA 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 888/896–3818
- Website: www.olympicnationalparks.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 4 rooms, 24 cabins, 22 RV sites, 4 tent sites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–late May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more