Log Cabin Resort
At a Glance
- boat rentals available on-site
- convenient general store
- pets allowed in some cabins
- cabins are very rustic
- no plumbing in the camper cabins
- no TV
Check Rates from our Partners
Log Cabin Resort Review
This rustic resort has an idyllic setting at the northeast end of Lake Crescent with lodging choices that include A-frame chalet units, standard cabins, small camper cabins, motel units, and RV sites with full hookups. Meals are served seasonally at the cozy water-view restaurant and a bed-and-breakfast package is available for extra savings. You can rent paddleboats or kayaks to use by the hour or day.
- Address: 3183 E. Beach Rd., Port Angeles, WA 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 888/896–3818
- Website: www.olympicnationalparks.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 4 rooms, 24 cabins, 22 RV sites, 4 tent sites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–late May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more