Lake Crescent Lodge
At a Glance
- gorgeous setting
- free wireless access in the wilderness
- no laundry
- Roosevelt Cottages must be booked a year in advance for summer stays
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake Crescent Lodge Review
Deep in the forest at the foot of Mt. Storm King, this 1916 lodge has a variety of comfortable accommodations, from basic rooms with shared baths to spacious two-bedroom fireplace cottages (the latter available even on winter weekends when the rest of the lodge is closed). The historic lodge has second-floor rooms with shared baths. The popular Roosevelt Cottage cabins have polished wood floors, stone fireplaces, and lake views, while the one- and two-bedroom Singer Tavern Cottages are modeled after the original 1916 cabins and have their own porches with wicker chairs. Additional motel-style rooms are available in adjacent buildings. The lodge's picture windows frame the lake's sapphire waters and its fir-paneled dining room overlooks the lake; the adjacent lounge is often crowded with campers.
- Address: 416 Lake Crescent Rd., Port Angeles, WA 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 360/928–3211
- Website: www.lakecrescentlodge.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 30 motel rooms, 17 cabins, 5 lodge rooms with shared bath.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
My family is looking to take a road trip out west to visit landmarks and national parks this summer in the month of July or August. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more