Lake Crescent Lodge
At a Glance
- gorgeous setting
- free wireless access in the wilderness
- no laundry
- Roosevelt Cottages must be booked a year in advance for summer stays
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake Crescent Lodge Review
Deep in the forest at the foot of Mt. Storm King, this 1916 lodge has a variety of comfortable accommodations, from basic rooms with shared baths to spacious two-bedroom fireplace cottages (the latter available even on winter weekends when the rest of the lodge is closed). The historic lodge has second-floor rooms with shared baths. The popular Roosevelt Cottage cabins have polished wood floors, stone fireplaces, and lake views, while the one- and two-bedroom Singer Tavern Cottages are modeled after the original 1916 cabins and have their own porches with wicker chairs. Additional motel-style rooms are available in adjacent buildings. The lodge's picture windows frame the lake's sapphire waters and its fir-paneled dining room overlooks the lake; the adjacent lounge is often crowded with campers.
- Address: 416 Lake Crescent Rd., Port Angeles, WA, 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 360/928–3211
- Website: www.lakecrescentlodge.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 30 motel rooms, 17 cabins, 5 lodge rooms with shared bath
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
View deals in Olympic National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More