Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lake Crescent Lodge
At a Glance
- gorgeous setting
- free wireless access in the wilderness
- no laundry
- Roosevelt Cottages must be booked a year in advance for summer stays
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake Crescent Lodge Review
Deep in the forest at the foot of Mt. Storm King, this 1916 lodge has a variety of comfortable accommodations, from basic rooms with shared baths to spacious two-bedroom fireplace cottages (the latter available even on winter weekends when the rest of the lodge is closed). The historic lodge has second-floor rooms with shared baths. The popular Roosevelt Cottage cabins have polished wood floors, stone fireplaces, and lake views, while the one- and two-bedroom Singer Tavern Cottages are modeled after the original 1916 cabins and have their own porches with wicker chairs. Additional motel-style rooms are available in adjacent buildings. The lodge's picture windows frame the lake's sapphire waters and its fir-paneled dining room overlooks the lake; the adjacent lounge is often crowded with campers.
- Address: 416 Lake Crescent Rd., Port Angeles, WA 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 360/928–3211
- Website: www.lakecrescentlodge.com
- Location: Olympic National Park
- 30 motel rooms, 17 cabins, 5 lodge rooms with shared bath.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more