Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lake Crescent Lodge
Lake Crescent Lodge Review
Part of the original 1916 lodge, the fir-paneled dining room overlooks the lake; you also won't find a better spot for sunset views. Entrées include crab cakes, grilled salmon, seared weathervane scallops, fish-and-chips, classic burgers and steak, pork loin, and duck breast. Organic chicken breast is prepared with pears and riesling wine sauce and served with sweet potato mash and seasonal vegetables. A good Northwest wine list complements the menu. Note that meals are only offered during set hours, but a more casual menu of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, and desserts is available from the lounge all day for dining in the lobby or out on the Sun Porch.
- Address: 416 Lake Crescent Rd., Port Angeles, WA 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 360/928–3211
- Website: www.olympicnationalparks.com/activities/dining.aspx
- Location: Olympic National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more