Lake Crescent Lodge
Lake Crescent Lodge Review
Part of the original 1916 lodge, the fir-paneled dining room overlooks the lake; you also won't find a better spot for sunset views. Entrées include crab cakes, grilled salmon, seared weathervane scallops, fish-and-chips, classic burgers and steak, pork loin, and duck breast. Organic chicken breast is prepared with pears and riesling wine sauce and served with sweet potato mash and seasonal vegetables. A good Northwest wine list complements the menu. Note that meals are only offered during set hours, but a more casual menu of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, and desserts is available from the lounge all day for dining in the lobby or out on the Sun Porch.
- Address: 416 Lake Crescent Rd., Port Angeles, WA 98363 | Map It
- Phone: 360/928–3211
- Website: www.olympicnationalparks.com/activities/dining.aspx
- Location: Olympic National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more