Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- ranger tours nearby
- clam digging
- supreme storm watching in winter
- no Internet or TV
- some units are two blocks from main lodge
- cabins can smell like pets
Check Rates from our Partners
Kalaloch Lodge Review
Overlooking the Pacific, Kalaloch has cozy lodge rooms with sea views and separate cabins along the bluff. The weathered clapboard cabins have a fireplace or woodstove, knotty-pine furnishings, earth-tone fabrics, and kitchenettes; the main lodge houses rustic ocean-view rooms and suites; and wood-paneled motel-style quarters are in the Seacrest Building.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more