Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- ranger tours nearby
- clam digging
- supreme storm watching in winter
- no Internet or TV
- some units are two blocks from main lodge
- cabins can smell like pets
Check Rates from our Partners
Kalaloch Lodge Review
Overlooking the Pacific, Kalaloch has cozy lodge rooms with sea views and separate cabins along the bluff. The weathered clapboard cabins have a fireplace or woodstove, knotty-pine furnishings, earth-tone fabrics, and kitchenettes; the main lodge houses rustic ocean-view rooms and suites; and wood-paneled motel-style quarters are in the Seacrest Building.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more