Olympic National Park Restaurants
Olympic National Park Restaurant Reviews
The major resorts are your best bets for eating out in the park. Each has a main restaurant, café, and/or kiosk, as well as casually upscale dinner service, with regional seafood, meat, and produce complemented by a range of microbrews and good Washington and international wines. Reservations are either recommended or required.
Outside the park, Port Angeles is the place to go for a truly spectacular meal; several restaurants are internationally renowned by diners and chefs alike, and most are run by famous former chefs. Dozens of small, easygoing eateries offering hearty American-style fare line the main thoroughfares in Forks and Sequim.
Browse Olympic National Park Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Port Angeles Hotwire
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $141+/Nt Expedia
- 3-Star Red Lion Port Angeles Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Days Inn Port Angeles Fr $143+/Nt — $143 Expedia
- $150 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay — $150 Hotels.com