Olympic National Park Hotels
Olympic National Park Hotel Reviews
Major park resorts run from good to terrific, with generally comfortable rooms, excellent facilities, and easy access to trails, beaches, and activity centers. Midsize accommodations, like Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, are often shockingly rustic—but remember, you're here for the park, not for the rooms.
The towns around the park have motels, hotels, and resorts for every budget. For high-priced stays with lots of perks, base yourself in Port Angeles. Sequim has many attractive, friendly B and Bs, plus lots of inexpensive chain hotels and motels. Forks is basically a motel town, with a few guesthouses around its fringes.
Browse Olympic National Park Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $139: Great Port Angeles Price Hotels.com
- Super 8 Port Angeles on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
- Book 3 Nts in Port Angeles this May Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com