Sights & Attractions in Northwestern Washington
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bellingham
Bellingham Cruise Terminal
This massive brick building surrounded by gardens dispatches daily...
|Beaches, Transportation Sites, Marinas / Piers||Bellingham|
Bloedel Donovan Park
The only public access in Bellingham to 14-mile-long Lake Whatcom...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Bellingham|
Highway 11, also known as Chuckanut Drive, was once the only...
Just shy of 3 miles south of Bellingham and at the beginning...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Bellingham|
Larrabee State Park
South of Chuckanut Bay along the Whatcom-Skagit county line...
Maritime Heritage Park
Down a flight of steps behind the Whatcom Museum, this park pays...
Squalicum Harbor Marina
A good place to fish, lounge, picnic, or walk, the marina holds...
|Marinas / Piers||Bellingham|
Bellingham's art and history museum comprises three buildings...
|Museums / Galleries||Bellingham|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Bellingham: Book Fr $80+/Nt Hotels.com
- $95.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Bellingham Hotwire
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bellingham Hotwire
- Explore Bellingham For Less! Book Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less
- $15.95 & up : Economy rentals in Bellingham — $16 Hotwire