- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Home Fires Bakery
Home Fires Bakery Review
This homey bakery with a German wood-fired oven turns out delicious breads, muffins, cinnamon rolls, and other baked goods. On a sunny day you can sit outside at a picnic table and enjoy the scenery while sipping coffee and munching on goodies.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 & Up: Cheap Bellingham Stay Hotels.com
- Starting Fr $153: Great Bellingham Price Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bellingham Hotwire
- Book in Bellingham Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- $15.95 & up : Economy rentals in Bellingham — $16 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to briefly explore northern Idaho and part of Montana in mid-July. Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more