- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nutcracker Museum Review
The Nutcracker Museum, which contains more than 5,000 kinds of antique and modern nutcrackers, is housed in the Nussknacker House, a shop selling nutcrackers and other knickknacks. The store is open daily 10 to 6, the museum 2 to 5 daily May through October, and weekends November through April. Admission is $2.50.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $76.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Bellingham Hotwire
- $80 & Up: Cheap Bellingham Stay Hotels.com
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bellingham Hotwire
- Book in Bellingham Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- $15.95 & up : Economy rentals in Bellingham — $16 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
One night only in Seatlle prior to cruise. Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more