- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Big Fat Fish Company
Big Fat Fish Company Review
Head to this spacious, brewpub-style restaurant for first-rate seafood—everything from pan-fried trout to cedar-planked salmon and sea bass Wellington. A lot of other fishy items round out the menu: king crab legs, scallops in truffle butter, and rich seafood cioppino. The sushi is spot-on, too; there's a nice sampler platter if you're seeking variety. Good non-aquatic options include the rib eye with wild mushrooms. Service is casual and fun, although weekends often bring long waits.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $76.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Bellingham Hotwire
- Special deal: 3-Star BEST WESTERN PLUS Lakeway Inn Fr $161+/Nt Expedia
- $30.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bellingham Hotwire
- Starting Fr $145: Great Bellingham Price — $145 Save with Hotels.com, $25/night less
- $25.95 & up : Economy rentals in Bellingham — $26 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more