- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Andreas Keller German Restaurant
Andreas Keller German Restaurant Review
Merry "oompah" music bubbles out from marching accordion players at this fun-focused dining hub, where the theme is "Germany without the Passport." Laughing crowds lap up strong, cold brews and feast on a selection of brat-, knack-, weiss-, and mettwursts, Polish sausage, and Wienerschnitzel, all nestled into heaping sides of sauerkraut, tangy German potato salad, and thick, dark rye bread. Get a taste of it all with the sampler plate—and save room for the knockout apple strudel. Note that service can be slow at times, so just sit back and enjoy the ambience.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Wenatchee For Less! Book Fr $159+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $50/night less
- Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee in May: $142 & Up Expedia
- $15.95 & up : Economy rentals in Bellingham Hotwire
- Super Low Wenatchee Rate: Book Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Hotels.com
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bellingham — $20 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. ... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more