Getting Here and Around
Horizon Air serves Wenatchee's Pangborn Memorial Airport. Amtrak's Empire Builder, which runs from Chicago to Seattle, stops in Wenatchee; Greyhound Bus Lines serves the town, too. From Seattle it's about a 2½ hour drive to Wenatchee via Hwy. 2 or I–90 and Hwy. 97; from Spokane it takes about 3 hours via Hwy. 2 or I–90.
Amtrak (800/872–7245. www.amtrak.com.)
Greyhound Bus Lines. (509/662–2183. www.greyhound.com.)
Pangborn Memorial Airport (509/884–2494. www.pangbornairport.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's