Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Fine dining in a classy yet comfortable atmosphere is the vibe here, making it popular for dates and special occasions. Entrée prices are very reasonable considering the large serving sizes. The eclectic menu has several pasta dishes, including a spicy-hot chicken puttanesca and a seafood linguini; steaks, fish, crab, and lamb also are featured. The small, two-level restaurant and bar has twinkling white lights that add to the romantic ambience. There's also patio dining in the charming garden, open during the warmer months.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I've been trying to plan a week in Seattle in June which I've visited many times. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more