Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Icicle Village Resort
At a Glance
- Lots of on-site activities, very kid-friendly
- free shuttle into Leavenworth (except Sunday)
- full hot breakfast buffet included, even for condominium guests
- 10-minute walk to town
Check Rates from our Partners
Icicle Village Resort Review
This nearly five-acre property has an array of unique amenities, including its own movie theater, soda fountain, mini-golf, two outdoor pools (one covered and open year-round), hot tubs, a day spa, sport court, and game arcade. Rooms have been upgraded and redecorated, and all have refrigerators, microwaves, and coffeemakers; some also have fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and an extra sleeping area for families. The Aspen Suites are newer condominiums in separate buildings on the property. Great for longer stays, families, and groups, they have 1 to 3 bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens, and washer/dryer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more