Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Old Schoolhouse Brewery
Old Schoolhouse Brewery Review
Located in a red-painted building designed to resemble an old, one-room schoolhouse, this family-run craft brewpub sits between the town's main drag and the river. Live music plays on the outdoor stage in the beer garden on the banks of the Chewuch River on summer weekend nights. Seating is also available on the back deck, affectionately dubbed "The Hangover," as well as indoors in the long, one-room pub. While waiting for big burgers, fish-and-chips, baked mac-n-cheese, or a succulent pork sandwich, sip an Epiphany Pale, Hooligan Stout, or Ruud Awakening IPA, the latter named for the family that owns the place.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more