Old Schoolhouse Brewery
Old Schoolhouse Brewery Review
Located in a red-painted building designed to resemble an old, one-room schoolhouse, this family-run craft brewpub sits between the town's main drag and the river. Live music plays on the outdoor stage in the beer garden on the banks of the Chewuch River on summer weekend nights. Seating is also available on the back deck, affectionately dubbed "The Hangover," as well as indoors in the long, one-room pub. While waiting for big burgers, fish-and-chips, baked mac-n-cheese, or a succulent pork sandwich, sip an Epiphany Pale, Hooligan Stout, or Ruud Awakening IPA, the latter named for the family that owns the place.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more