Fodor's Pacific Northwest
A nice change from all the Bavarian food in town, South features an innovative menu of Latin-inspired dishes, including sweet-potato and roasted poblano chili enchiladas, Yucatan chicken rojo, and Oaxacan black mole with chicken or pork. It's not all Latin, though. Although there's no Wienerschnitzel on the menu, they do have German sausage, burgers, steaks, and a popular pulled pork sandwich at lunch. The children's menu includes tacos, quesadillas, and even prawns, and oranges can be substituted for chips. More than two dozen kinds of tequila and a margarita infused with basil are among the drink choices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more