Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Three Rivers Inn
At a Glance
- rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators
- seasonally-open swimming pool
- no elevator
- basic interior design
Check Rates from our Partners
Three Rivers Inn Review
This pleasant two-story motel is a handy place to stay on the way to or from North Cascades National Park. Each room has either a deck or balcony and some overlook the manicured lawn and seasonal pool and hot tub. Continental breakfast is served in the lobby; there's also an Alfy's Pizza restaurant next door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more