Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Lake House at Chelan
At a Glance
- modern and immaculate
- year-round pool
- reasonable shoulder and off-season rates
- secured underground parking
- some traffic noise from State Route 150, which fronts the property
- no restaurant or bar on-site
Check Rates from our Partners
The Lake House at Chelan Review
Just across the street from lakeshore Don Morse Park you'll find these sophisticated and impeccable condominium-style rental units with one or three bedrooms and full modern kitchens with granite countertops. Hardwood floors, fireplaces, and decks or patios with outdoor furniture and gas barbecues complete the scene. The 4,000-square-foot community pool house includes a game room, fitness area, and second-floor deck overlooking the heated, year-round, outdoor pool, hot tub, and fire pit, where s'mores are served nightly. A water feature provides fun for the family during warmer months. The park across the street provides additional amenities.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more