Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lake View Hotel
At a Glance
- sophisticated feel
- prime location
- not suitable for families
- no on-site parking
- $50 cancelation fee, or 50% of first night if canceled within two weeks
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake View Hotel Review
In the heart of Chelan's historic downtown, this exceptionally elegant boutique hotel, opened in 2010, tops a brick heritage building overlooking a riverfront park. Deluxe rooms in warm, earthen tones feature high ceilings, wrought-iron balconies, skylights, and lake and river views, while bathrooms artfully combine modern and vintage styling. Sliding doors separate soaking tubs from sleeping quarters in a few rooms, which also have stone fireplaces and mini-refrigerators. Hotel guests must check in at the front counter of the restaurant across the street (which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and specializes in classic American pub fare). Valet parking and room service are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more