Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Kelly's at Wesola Polana
Kelly's at Wesola Polana Review
Run by young and gregarious Steven Kelly, a transplant from Ireland, this informal eatery serves hearty Irish fare like bangers and mash, shepherd's pie, and Irish stew as well as American pub grub and Spanish wines and appetizers. Dishes feature seasonal local ingredients and offer sustenance for winter skiers and summer hikers and cyclists heading for the miles of groomed trails that run past the place (trail passes are available here). The breakfast fry-up features organic eggs, local sausage links, grilled tomato, and traditional Irish boxty (potato pancakes) or roasted potatoes. There's an expanding wine list as well as a wide selection of imported bottled beers. A deck and lawn seating are available in warmer weather, and there's a fenced dog-run nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more