Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Methow Valley Inn
At a Glance
- gorgeous gardens in summer
- lovely holiday decorations in winter
- superb cleanliness
- no bathtubs
- no in-room TVs
- some shared bathrooms
- no children under 12 unless you rent the entire inn
Check Rates from our Partners
Methow Valley Inn Review
Run with family-style friendliness, this historic country inn with lovely gardens has guest rooms furnished with antiques and decorated with a Scandinavian influence. A large stone fireplace fronts the great room and there's a cozy library and a light-filled sunroom, where breakfast is served during warmer months. Fresh flowers and organic fruits and berries come from the surrounding gardens; breakfast includes jams and chutneys canned on-site. Seasonal events are hosted in the adjacent courtyard, which doubles as an outdoor art gallery May to October. A massive silver maple rises from its heart.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I've been trying to plan a week in Seattle in June which I've visited many times. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more