Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Twisp River Pub
Twisp River Pub Review
This popular brewpub produces a range of house beers, including IPA (the most popular), ESB, and porter, hard pear and apple ciders, and seasonal ales. Regional wines are also available. Within the industrial Craftsman-style interior, choose from burgers fashioned from local beef, fish-and-chips, and meaty sandwiches at lunch. Dinners include steak, salmon, coconut curry, and Thai peanut noodles—one of the most frequently requested dishes. Or you can snack on buffalo wings, nachos, and an array of homemade soups. Brunch is served on Sunday. There's live music every weekend and jazz in the riverside beer garden on summer Wednesday evenings.
- Address: 201 Hwy. 20, 9 miles south of Winthrop Twisp, WA 98856 | Map It
- Phone: 509/997–6822; 888/220–3360
- Website: www.methowbrewing.com
- Location: Winthrop
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.–Wed. mid-Oct.–mid-May (except Christmas–New Year period). No brunch Mon.–Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more