Twisp River Pub
Twisp River Pub Review
This popular brewpub produces a range of house beers, including IPA (the most popular), ESB, and porter, hard pear and apple ciders, and seasonal ales. Regional wines are also available. Within the industrial Craftsman-style interior, choose from burgers fashioned from local beef, fish-and-chips, and meaty sandwiches at lunch. Dinners include steak, salmon, coconut curry, and Thai peanut noodles—one of the most frequently requested dishes. Or you can snack on buffalo wings, nachos, and an array of homemade soups. Brunch is served on Sunday. There's live music every weekend and jazz in the riverside beer garden on summer Wednesday evenings.
- Address: 201 Hwy. 20, 9 miles south of Winthrop Twisp, WA 98856 | Map It
- Phone: 509/997–6822; 888/220–3360
- Website: www.methowbrewing.com
- Location: Winthrop
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.–Wed. mid-Oct.–mid-May (except Christmas–New Year period). No brunch Mon.–Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights... Read more
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more