Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Stehekin Valley Ranch
At a Glance
- many activities
- free vehicle use with kitchen cabins
- no bathrooms in tent cabins
Check Rates from our Partners
Stehekin Valley Ranch Review
Alongside pretty meadows at the edge of pine forest, this classic ranch is a center for hikers and horseback riders, who stay in barnlike cabins with cedar paneling, tile floors, and a private bath, or canvas-roof tent cabins with bunk beds, kerosene lamps, and shared bathrooms. Two kitchen cabins have modern equipment. Enormous breakfasts and meaty dinner buffets are turned out family-style at picnic tables in the rustic wood restaurant. Rates for ranch and tent cabins include accommodations, linens, meals, and transport from Stehekin Landing. Credit cards are accepted only by phone.
- Address: 9 miles north of Stehekin Landing, Stehekin Valley Rd., Stehekin, WA 98852
- Phone: 509/682–4677; 800/536–0745
- Website: www.stehekinvalleyranch.com
- Location: Chelan
- 7 tent cabins (shared bathroom), 8 cabins.
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.–mid-June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more