Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Cafe Mozart Review
This elegant café resembles a central European town house, capturing the essence of Gemütlichkeit (coziness) in the way the small dining rooms are decorated and the drapes are cut. Authentic aromas drift from the kitchen, too, promising superb, well-constructed dishes that will not disappoint. Start, perhaps, with cold-smoked Norwegian salmon on a potato pancake, followed by a "symphony of schnitzels" (veal or pork topped with a choice of sauces), duck breast in a ruby port reduction with sautéed Bing cherries, or rainbow trout filet with toasted almond butter. Almond cream-filled marzipan torte, apple strudel, or a "chorus of crêpes" might conclude the meal. A pianist plays during weekend dinners.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more