Fodor's Pacific Northwest
North Cascades Lodge at Stehekin
At a Glance
- on the water
- recreation center with pool table
- tent-to-tent hiking excursions
- no air-conditioning
Check Rates from our Partners
North Cascades Lodge at Stehekin Review
Large lodge-style buildings welcome you with crackling fires and Lake Chelan views. Standard rooms are in the Alpine House, which has a shared lounge and a lakeside deck; larger rooms in the Swiss Mont building have private decks overlooking the water. Some units have kitchens. The fully equipped Lake House comes with a fireplace, hot tub, and laundry. American fare is served in the restaurant, which is open all day in high season (lunch only October through April).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more