Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Sheri's Sweet Shoppe
Sheri's Sweet Shoppe Review
Tucked into this Wild West–style clapboard building is a haven of treats for all ages: myriad candy bins, jars stuffed with lollipops and licorice, boxes of chocolate, and an endless arrangement of trinkets. The homemade ice cream might be slightly more nutritious, but it tastes just as vibrantly sinful. Shady tables on the patio provide respite for grown-ups—and saddle-topped stools for the kids. Hot dogs, curly fries, and espresso are also available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more