Sheri's Sweet Shoppe
Sheri's Sweet Shoppe Review
Tucked into this Wild West–style clapboard building is a haven of treats for all ages: myriad candy bins, jars stuffed with lollipops and licorice, boxes of chocolate, and an endless arrangement of trinkets. The homemade ice cream might be slightly more nutritious, but it tastes just as vibrantly sinful. Shady tables on the patio provide respite for grown-ups—and saddle-topped stools for the kids. Hot dogs, curly fries, and espresso are also available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's