Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Inn at Mt. Baker
At a Glance
- easy to find
- European-style luxuries
- recreation packages can be arranged
- simple room style can seem sparse
- no children under 16
Check Rates from our Partners
The Inn at Mt. Baker Review
Nestled into the upper Cascades, this stately country home offers airy spaces with vaulted ceilings—and sweeping mountain panoramas from every angle. Each bedroom, named for an area river, gold mine, or peak, has down-soft beds, a rocking chair, and big views. Guests relax in the reading room, TV lounge, or on the patio, and there's a hot tub and an on-call massage therapist. Big breakfasts in the sunny dining room feature upside-down peach pancakes, potato pancakes, and homemade granola.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more