The Logs at Canyon Creek
At a Glance
- your home in the woods
- great ski access
- a long drive from civilization
- three-night minimum stay in summer
The Logs at Canyon Creek Review
This comfortable back-country destination, set on a creek and surrounded by forest, is a haven for deer, eagles, and other wildlife. Rustic, timber-lined two-bedroom cabins have a full kitchen, plus a living room with a rock fireplace—your wood is even provided. The cedar chalet vacation homes have three bedrooms and come fully equipped with such amenities as a hot tub, pool table, DVD player, and dishwasher. The property is open year-round, but rates plummet September through June, when you can stay two nights and get a third night free Sunday through Thursday.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
My family is looking to take a road trip out west to visit landmarks and national parks this summer in the month of July or August. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more