Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Logs at Canyon Creek
At a Glance
- your home in the woods
- great ski access
- a long drive from civilization
- three-night minimum stay in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
The Logs at Canyon Creek Review
This comfortable back-country destination, set on a creek and surrounded by forest, is a haven for deer, eagles, and other wildlife. Rustic, timber-lined two-bedroom cabins have a full kitchen, plus a living room with a rock fireplace—your wood is even provided. The cedar chalet vacation homes have three bedrooms and come fully equipped with such amenities as a hot tub, pool table, DVD player, and dishwasher. The property is open year-round, but rates plummet September through June, when you can stay two nights and get a third night free Sunday through Thursday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more