Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
At a Glance
- convenient access to local sights and activities
- standard hotel atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel Review
A skywalk links this hotel to a convention center, but although it tends to attract business travelers, there are enough facilities and amenities to appeal to vacationing families too. Rooms are tidy and comfortable, and suites have a kitchenette. The ninth-floor restaurant serves a blend of American and European fare from breakfast until late. You can walk from the hotel to the riverfront park and downtown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more