Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
At a Glance
- convenient access to local sights and activities
- standard hotel atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel Review
A skywalk links this hotel to a convention center, but although it tends to attract business travelers, there are enough facilities and amenities to appeal to vacationing families too. Rooms are tidy and comfortable, and suites have a kitchenette. The ninth-floor restaurant serves a blend of American and European fare from breakfast until late. You can walk from the hotel to the riverfront park and downtown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more