Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lake Chelan State Park
Lake Chelan State Park Review
Right on the lake and 9 miles west of Chelan on the opposite (less crowded) shore, this 127-acre park with 6,000 feet of shoreline is a favorite hangout for folks from the cool west side of the Cascades who want to soak up some sun. There are docks, a boat ramp, RV sites with full hookups, and lots of campsites for those who prefer a less "citified" approach to camping.
- Address: 7544 S. Lakeshore Rd., U.S. 97A, west to South Shore Dr. or Navarre Coulee Rd. Chelan, WA 98816 | Map It
- Phone: 360/902–8844; 509/687–3710; 88/226–7688
- Cost: Day pass $10 per vehicle, annual Discovery Pass $30 (valid at all state parks), camping $23–$37
- Hours: Memorial Day–Labor Day, daily 6:30 am–10 pm
- Website: www.parks.wa.gov
- Location: Chelan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am an Australian travelling to the West Coast for 4 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more