Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lake Chelan State Park
Lake Chelan State Park Review
Right on the lake and 9 miles west of Chelan on the opposite (less crowded) shore, this 127-acre park with 6,000 feet of shoreline is a favorite hangout for folks from the cool west side of the Cascades who want to soak up some sun. There are docks, a boat ramp, RV sites with full hookups, and lots of campsites for those who prefer a less "citified" approach to camping.
- Address: 7544 S. Lakeshore Rd., U.S. 97A, west to South Shore Dr. or Navarre Coulee Rd. Chelan, WA 98816 | Map It
- Phone: 360/902–8844; 509/687–3710; 88/226–7688
- Cost: Day pass $10 per vehicle, annual Discovery Pass $30 (valid at all state parks), camping $23–$37
- Hours: Memorial Day–Labor Day, daily 6:30 am–10 pm
- Website: www.parks.wa.gov
- Location: Chelan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more